Individual Counseling, Couples Counseling and Sex Therapy


As a licensed mental health counselor, licensed marriage and family therapist, and certified sex therapist, I can address a range of issues for adults by providing either couples or individual therapy. (I do not see children, adolescents, or families.)

Issues Addressed:

  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Relationship issues
  • Sexual issues
  • Self-esteem problems
  • Trust issues

Not sure which type of service you need?

If you think the problem lies primarily within yourself, you probably need Individual Counseling. If it is a sexual issue, then you’ll need Sex Therapy.

If you think the problem lies within the relationship, or your relationship is making things worse, you probably need Couples Counseling. If there is a sexual problem, then you will also need Sex Therapy.

If you aren’t sure if you want to stay in your relationship, then Discernment Counseling is likely to be the most helpful.

Still not sure? Give me a call at (813) 404-9215.

Comments are closed.